My Rambling Journal

All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on. Henry Ellis ****************************************************************** Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, September 18, 2005


Rope Swing on the island of Tortola. I think of this place when I need to be calm. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little Sister here. Wish I could travel to see U and Dad and all my MN people. The world gets to see you on this site. Have happy travels. I will be thinking of you often.

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful story and pics Barb. Youre always in my thoughts and prayers.

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT PICTURES !!! The commentary is great as well. You need to take another trip (weekends?) to add more to it..............HEY! I have just the thing in mind! FLORIDA!!!!!! I'll be here waiting.
xoxxoxoxoxoxo

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home